Wednesday 1 June 2016

A Haunting Hallway And Paranoia 2

Donna showed me around room by room that night to get familiar with it. The chill I had when I stepped into their home went away as she showed me around. She showed me my room upstairs where I would be retiring and then we sat and chatted, a bit more. It had to be around 2:30 a.m. When we retired. I was so tired from the ride I couldn't wait to get some sleep. I unpacked my clothes, washed up and then went to bed. I knew the morning would come fast.
After a half hour or a little after 3:00 a.m. Things started to happen that I never experienced before. I was sleeping when all of a sudden a loud bang was heard. It was as though somebody hit the wall or something very, very hard. I jumped up from the bed and looked around. I noticed everybody's doors were closed except for mine and the bathroom! I thought to myself "what the heck was that?" I went back to bed and tried to sleep...again. Okay, I know I am not crazy and I know what knocking sounds like and I know what it sounds like when someone is walking up the stairs, especially on wood, and I know what whispering sounds like and I know what it sounds like when fingers and fingernails are playing around on the walls and now I know what it feels like when somebody is in your room watching you all night! It is not a good feeling at all.
So, as I said, I went back to bed. All of a sudden I hear knocking on the staircase walls as if someone is using their knuckles. It stopped and then started again. It got louder and then would get quieter. It was scary. Well, needless to say I put the covers over my head and started to sweat. Then I hear water, like it was pouring down the wall on the staircase. It was very strange. I mean it was a lot of water. This water sounded like it was pouring down the walls of the staircase. At this point, I was pretty near to having a heart attack. My heart was pounding so hard. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen and did not want to look around anywhere. Okay, I thought, I am hearing things that I have never heard before at night. Why? I couldn't understand it. Then needless to say, another thing happened. I was freaking out under the bed-sheets. Heavy footsteps were heard coming up the stairs. I thought oh my God. This really scared me. They were definitely heavy and slow and then stopped. Then all of sudden they went fast to the top. I was so scared and terrified I couldn't move under my sheets. This was the scariest thing that could ever happen to someone even though there are probably a lot more terrifying stories of this nature. 
TO BE CONTINUED
yourghoststories 

No comments:

Post a Comment