Wednesday 1 June 2016

A Haunting Hallway And Paranoia 3

This went on for a very long time. 3 hours to be exact. My first night at my cousin's new home I thought and I think it is haunted or something. I couldn't wait to see the daylight. I finally fell asleep around 5:00 a.m. And got up around 9:00 a.m. I just couldn't wait to get up and go downstairs. What a night. Whatever it was didn't want me to sleep.
I got up around 9:00 a.m. Yea, I thought, daylight! I was going down the stairs looking at the walls, knocking on them to see if it sounded like the knocking I heard until I reached ground level. I then knocked on the Roman column to see what that sounded like. That was it! The loudest bang I ever heard. The first noise I heard to the most terrifying night I ever had.
While doing this David was in the kitchen and noticed what I was doing. He had no clue what I was doing, in fact he started to laugh because he couldn't believe what I was doing. I didn't know he was in the kitchen (oops). I didn't know how to explain to David what happened so I said to him, "well, I heard a very loud bang about a half hour after I went to bed and was wondering where it came from. I also heard some knocking on walls and water pouring down your walls".
At this point I felt stupid saying this to him. He said "what?" "when, last night". I said "yes". I said to him "I don't know about the water or the knocking... Maybe your neighbours were up last night and very loud. Maybe they were in their kitchen or something running water and banging their pots while putting them away. I don't know Dave". "I can't explain it". David says "No, they are on vacation in Europe". "What exactly did you hear?" I sat down with him in the kitchen while making coffee and he wanted to hear what I had to say. I told him everything I heard and that it was frightening for me. I said "somebody else is here in this house". He said "who?" I said "the others". Well, we both laughed when I said that but he knew I was serious and this wasn't a joke. I said to Dave that I need to find out where these noises are coming from. He said it could be the pipes. I said to him pipes don't make noises like the ones I heard. He said okay then we'll try to find out where the knocking came from. He opened the door going down to the family room and started to knock on the wall. He asked if it sounded like this. I said "yes". He said "I know". I said "what?" David said the knocking comes from this wall here. (So he knew about the knocking). Then he said "okay, I will stay up with you tonight, but nothing will happen when I am here". I said "I know it won't".
A little while later, David's wife got up and joined us, then his mom too. She was wondering what we were talking about because we were acting funny. We told her. She sat down at the table and David told her the events that took place the past evening. She didn't say too much.
When David went to take a shower upstairs and get dressed, Donna, his wife, told me a little about the house. First she asked me if she heard somebody calling my name and I said no. (Thinking to myself, crap, I hope I don't, that would be too much)! She explained to me she experienced this. Then she told me that a lot of the activity they have in the house seems to come from the family room/basement area downstairs. The stereo had gone on by itself and played music. Then she pointed out that when they first moved into this house, they were both at work and when they came home, the microwave in the kitchen was found melted on the countertop (with a little fire still). I couldn't believe what she was telling me. So they knew something was there too.
Finally, David comes down the stairs and joins us. He sat down and says "we want to tell you something". I said "okay, what?" Well, he explains, we got in touch with Sylvia Browne by e-mail and told her the experiences we were having in this house when we first moved in and she emailed us back and told us what to do. She told us to tell these spirits or whatever it is to leave us alone, this is our home and we would like you to go to the light. He told me this and a few other things. I did feel a little better because they had experiences also but I was not impressed with staying there another 4 nights. I told them I wanted to leave earlier then anticipated and they said "no way". They wanted me to have a nice visit with them. I said okay. I dreaded the night to come again.
That evening David stayed up with me and his mom until 3:00 a.m. Of course there were no noises, nothing. We finally went to bed. I didn't want to but I was so tired.
TO BE CONTINUED
yourghoststories 

No comments:

Post a Comment