Wednesday 1 June 2016

A Haunting Hallway And Paranoia 5

Well, I also found out from David that the house is only five years old and the person that bought this house left after 9 months. The house was unoccupied for almost 2 years and then David and Donna bought it. The house was built on farmland and it is now a new subdivision. The house isn't very old. But, I did tell David that maybe it is built on some kind of burial ground or somebody was killed and left there and the place is restless. And do you know what he said "I think you are right, I think that somebody was killed and murdered here".
This experience was very scary and frightening. I just couldn't wait to go home and get a good night's rest. I told this haunting experience to my husband. He just couldn't believe it. Actually when he picked me up at the train station, he said to me "gee, you look tired". I laughed and then blurted out "I can't wait to get some sleep, their house is haunted". He just looked at me and said "what?"
Then I told him everything at home. I actually tried to make the noises for him. I also told him David and Donna would like you to go up to see their new home sometime in the future with me but I told him I don't want to go back there. It was cold and frightening. The only thing I was happy to do was visit them and their mom. I was happy to see them, but I don't want to go back there to that house. It didn't let me sleep all night for the 5 nights I was there. Another presence is in that house and it is not a good one.
END
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment