Wednesday 1 June 2016

Playful Ghost

I don't live in Philadelphia anymore. In fact, I live in North Wales. And here's some news... I think my house is haunted by a young, playful boy.
When I first saw this boy, he was standing behind me while I brushed my hair in a mirror. He was dressed in white with black shoes. He had blond hair and a playful, round face. He was smiling as he played with a toy airplane. When I had finished brushing my hair, turned of the light and opened the door, he seemed to brush by me to get through. Of course, he never hurt me, but he sure moved stuff. In fact...
Just a few days ago, I was up in my room. I JUST got back from summer camp. I put a red guitar pick on the ground, got up, and walked ACROSS THE ROOM to my desk. I did not touch the pick except to put it on the floor.
When I opened my journal, the guitar pick SOARED across the room and hit my journal, when it landed I heard a playful giggle and the running of small feet. I think this "boy" thinks I'm his sister or his mom or something... OR, maybe he just wants to be my friend. Sometimes I see a faint white blur.
EVERY ghost encounter has happened when I am alone. The ghost seems friendly... And shy. I tried to play a card game with him. He either wasn't there or didn't want to play. How can I train myself to see the other side so I can see him?
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment