Friday 24 June 2016

Are They Ghosts?

Location:Kentucky United States
This has been going on for about a week now (the electronics thing). I live in a fairly new house. My mom has lived here her entire life, and no one has died here, and there was only one man who lived here before her: the builder, and he's not dead. My grandpa died when I was little, but he wouldn't haunt me, nor my mother or sister or father.
My phone has been randomly turning off a lot lately. I'll turn it on for a few minutes, and then it just turns off-the battery's fully charged and everything. I don't know what's wrong. Same with my laptop, only it won't turn on until after about 20 minutes (you have to keep trying).
I also feel an unknown presence everywhere in my house, but it's the strongest in my room. I have NO idea at all what it is, and I'm completely freaked out to be anywhere in the house by myself. Or, at least, when I am by myself, I listen to music to keep the creaking and weird noises out of my head.
Whenever I am in my room reading by myself and the radio is OFF, it sounds like an animal is in great pain underneath my bed. The only problem is, I don't have any cats in my room (I have 3 cats) and I jump right out of my bed and SPRINT down to the room where everyone else is.
I have to turn on every light in every room I pass (I turn them off ASAP though) and I am afraid to go to sleep at night. My closet has to be closed, my door open, and my phone on (it stays on at night for some reason).
I got a new bed, and it doesn't have springs, but my old bed did, and they'd creak and I would think it was one of my cats, but where I looked, there would be nothing.
If you have ANY information PLEASE tell me. I wish to know what's going on and I really want to know what it is.
3 old_ky_home_1047

No comments:

Post a Comment