Thursday 2 June 2016

Condo

I hope this story makes sense to the people who will read this. I'm 12 right now; I've been living in the condo for about 6 years now. When we first moved into the condo, I woke up to a guy on the foot of my bed waking me up. I thought he was my Great Grandpa. Then I forget if there was anything else that happened to me.
On my birthday when I was younger, I was going down the steps. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I fell down and was so close to breaking my arm. Then again, I forget if anything else happened to me. Sorry. On my 12th birthday, my aunt and her fiancé were still here. My dad told them about the little boy asking for coke to drink. He thinks that it is from his brother's house because they have a little ghost of a little boy. On the same night, I heard the little boy ask if I could play with them.
After that, I was thinking of my dead dog, Chloe, and then there was a pressure on my feet. I knew it was Chloe because she used to lay there when I was scared at storms. A month after that, my Great Grandma died. I went to my friend's house to get my mind off of her, but it didn't work because Emily had Ouija board.
She asked if I wanted to try it, duh I did. So the first ghost we talked to was a boy named Alex. He was awesome, even though we only talked to him for a while. Then he told me that my Great Grandmother wanted to talk to me. I thought he was lying, but he wasn't. She told me that there was the little boy, but she didn't know who he was, my dog, her, and the guy who shot himself in his garage. He actually haunts everyone's house. But right now, that's all I know. I'll keep you guys updated if anything else happens.
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment