Thursday 2 June 2016

Ghost of a Past Resident 1

This is my first time posting however I love to ready everyone else's stories. I have lived in the same town on the same block my whole 25 years of life. I lived with my parents for 19 years and then purchased a home directly across the street from my parents so my son would be around his grandparents and great grandparents.
When we purchased the house it had sat vacant for almost five years. Needless to say it was in need of some major renovations. I was working 3rd shift and trying to do renovations to the residence at the same time so it took about five months to get everything finished but when we did it looked brand new and it was very nice.
Well I still lived with my parents while doing the renovations. One night I was walking over to the house from my parents to do some work. It was on a saturday night, I remember this because I had weekends off. As I was walking across the street I noticed that there was a light on, which wasn't uncommon because my father would leave the light on for security reasons. I got to the front step of the house and as I walked up it to get the front door I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to look there was a man standing in my living room. The only description I have was the subject was approximately 6 foot tall. Just as fast as I saw it, it disappeared. I immediately grabbed the front door, unlocked it, and went inside to find out who was in my house that wasn't supposed to be there.
I looked all over my house but couldn't find anything. The back door was dead bolted from the inside and all the windows were shut and locked from the inside. I couldn't really make out a good description because it happened so suddenly, but I do believe I know who he is. Approximately six to seven years prior, a family had lived there. A mother a father and a set of twins, brother and sister. The father who was a tall man had a heart attack in the front room and died right there in the front room due to the heart attack and head trauma.
TO BE CONTINUED
yourghoststories 

No comments:

Post a Comment