Friday 24 June 2016

My Grandpa Knew

Location: Canada
Grandpa: "when am I going back home?" Mom: "July 15" Grandpa: "No, find an earlier flight, that's too late" Mom:"How do you know?" Grandpa: "Albert told me". This conversation is the first time we noticed that my grandpa was able to see and communicate with his deceased brother. My grandpa was diagnosed with a serious liver disease and his life was being timed. My mom got a flight for july 15 but he said no. So my mom got an earlier flight.
My grandpa was talking to us then, telling us that Albert (his brother) would be picking him up when he got to the airport in philippines on july 13. My mom ignoring this fact she got a flight for july 11.
The day that he was leaving, they were still in my house, my grandpa started to wave at the ceiling. My grandma, dad, mom, brothers and I all looked up to see who he was waving at, he said "Albert". By this time we got the chills. Then he continued to say "he's reminding me that he's going to pick me up at the airport"
My grandpa traveled from Canada all the way to Philippines in two days, he arrived noon of July 13 pronounced half dead. He had no control of his body, his eyes were closed, though he was still breathing. We realized that Albert had "picked him up".
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment