Thursday 23 June 2016

My Neighbors Ghost

Location: Louisiana United States
My neighbor and me were very close friends and we did a lot of things together. When she moved I was pretty sad because she was my best friend, but I still have my sister, brother and my parents. One day, on Saturday morning I started hearing strange noises from the house like... you know when you drop glass and it breaks? It sounds a lot like that, and also I hear growling (not dog growling) but sort of strange growling. I also hear stuff like running, stomping and regular walking in the house. I totally got freaked out and looked out my window and I saw a pale face with green eyes and reddish brownish hair.
I stepped back from the window and called the police. When the police knocked on the door I asked them what happened and they said that they checked through out the whole house and no one was there. Just telling you I don't think if they were real people they could have left that fast because right when I saw the face, there's no waiting, I called 911 immediately.
But after that I did some research about the house and it said that the house used to be a mansion built in 1587. And that a young girl named Angelina hung herself in the bathroom. And yes I have gone inside the house before the room I saw her face in was definitely the bathroom. I have no clue what's going on but I really think she's stalking my house because sometimes when I look out the window she's just looking at me. And my neighbor (my friend before she moved) did not tell me anything about a ghost in her home.
Do you think you can tell me what to do so I won't have to worry?
source: yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment