Thursday 2 June 2016

The Sinister Presence

I have never been one to take much notice of the supernatural. I do believe in God and I know I'm somewhat protected from spirits by being saved by Christ. Still, there are times when there are other dangers than those involving your soul. I've lived in my house for many years and for the most part nothing too interesting has happened. Occasionally I'll get a feeling that disturbs me to the pit of my soul.
I have yet to lay eyes on whatever occasionally frequents my home but I can always feel it; watching, and waiting. When it is around you can feel a sense of anticipation as though something were waiting for someone or something to happen. Occasionally at night when no one is around aside from me it would make its presence known. I would be sitting watching television or reading when suddenly I would get a cold sinking feeling. The feeling would start in the center of my chest and sink lower; it is always accompanied with a sense of dread. A sense of fear that was impossible to ignore it makes you just want to run.
Whenever I feel this the cats are around they will suddenly sit up and begin to stare at a particular corner of the room intently. At night it becomes stronger and sometimes I will get the feeling and when I do I usually have to clutch my Bible to my chest just to keep me calm. It sometimes walks up the hall. The floor in the hallway is water damaged and when someone walks down the hall you can hear it. So far it has eluded my sight but eventually I'm sure I will see it I just hope I'm prepared for what I see.
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment