Thursday 2 June 2016

Whisper

This has happened to my sister, January 5, I think, 2007. Our parents were out. It was winter break for us here in Lake Worth. We recently moved without any history on where this house was built, as the development was new, too. It was about 9 PM and my siblings were playing the sims 2 while I was in the guest room (next to the front door) playing Zelda on the Wii.
The living room is right across from the front door, where the kids were. My sister begins to hear whispers in the direction of the front door, telling her (by her name) to let him in. She looks, but nothing was there. She also heard a banging sound on the glass door. I didn't hear anything, and neither did my brother, who was right next to her. She goes to eat something and hears it, even closer. She told me to stop, that's when I heard her crying. I had no idea what she was talking about. When she realized that, we all called our parents and they came home. She heard it one more time, then it all ended and hasn't happened since.
None of us heard anything at all. We were all huddled together, very scared. My sister tried calling it out, that night last year, but it still persisted... I myself am scared something horrible will come sooner or later... Any ideas please?

No comments:

Post a Comment