Wednesday 1 June 2016

Friendly and the Angry Ghosts

I am Merwin Meibos and I live in Holland (heerenveen). From when I was young (5/6/7 years old), I encountered a variety of ghosts. I could always see them, but I lost this ability when I reached puberty. Because of this, I lost my faith in ghosts until these new ghosts appeared in my room. I say ghosts because there were more then one (one was friendly, one was angry). I can't see either of the ghosts, but they make me really clear that they are there all the time.
The angry one makes a lot of little noises and gives me the feeling like I'm being watched all the time. These noises contain banging sounds from my gas stove, sounds like the curtains are rubbing against the wall and a really creepy scratching sound from my music boxes. These boxes aren't broken, that's for sure. I did picture this evil ghost on my digital camera. In the corner of one picture you can see something really red.
The Friendly and the Angry Ghosts
However, a month or 2 ago this angry ghost disappeared all of a sudden, or at least it doesn't make any sounds anymore. Now the friendly ghost is in my room all of the time... It's a really kind spirit and it makes me feel really relaxed. For some kind of reason, I believe it was a women.
She touches me a lot, like for example padding me on the shoulder or going through my hair with her hand. I don't mind this ghost, and I am really happy that the angry one disappeared.
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment