Thursday 2 June 2016

Incident at the River

Location:Alaska,United states
This happened to me last summer. I was sitting at home alone because all of my friends were out of town. I was getting pretty bored so I decided to ride my bike out to a nearby park. When I got there, I saw that no sports teams were having practices and no one was out playing. Finding myself alone, again, I thought it would be neat to go to the river which runs along the street opposite the park.
People aren't supposed to go down there, but kids do it all the time so I climbed down the steep hill and sat on a rock. I closed my eyes and tried to relax a little, when I heard what sounded like someone who is drowning splashing around. Suddenly, I felt these really cold hands grab my ankles and drag me into the river. This river runs fast and I freaked. I swallowed a mouthful of water and everything went black. I forced my eyes open and found myself floating in the center of a circle of bodies. Their skin was all grayish-blue and decaying and I tried to scream, but couldn't.
I suddenly found myself sitting on the rock next to the river again, almost as if I'd dreamed the whole thing, and then I started coughing up water! I heard a disembodied voice come from out in the middle of the river telling me to leave. I wasn't about to argue with that and I ran up the hill, across the street, and rode my bike home as fast as I could.
Later I found out that the river used to be level with the road, and countless cars fell into the river. At least a dozen deaths were recorded there and I don't even want to think about the relevance my experience might have with the Native culture here.
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment