Thursday 2 June 2016

Messy Ghost

Location:Florida,United Sates
One day I was up in my room, doing homework. I went back to get a snack. I came back and my room was a mess. I was sure I was alone. So I cleaned up my room and did my homework. I am an only child, so nobody could of done this. By 10:00 pm, I was in my room watching Family Guy. I heard a noise from under my bed. Unlike most kids, I looked under my bed. I didn't see anything, so I went back to my show. But this time the noise came from a closet. I went to my closet and there was a little girl! I started to talk to her. She said this was her house when she was a girl. I asked her why she was in my house. No response. I asked her if this was a joke and she said no. She said that my time to leave is near. I started freaking out. She said that she will be back in the morning. Then she was gone. I never saw her after that (thank goodness). But I am still creeped to this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment