Friday 3 June 2016

My Friend Is Visiting Me in my Dreams

Location: Goergia.
I am Haley from Georgia and here is my story! It happened when I was 8 years old. I lived in a small neighborhood when I was little. Everybody knew everyone. It was very peaceful in that neighborhood. But one day a girl that I knew got killed down the street from where I live. She was a very close friend. She died from being burned in a fire.
The next day I had a nightmare about her. She was trying to come in my house. And I was telling her "no you're dead!". Then she kept saying "Oh, no. I'm not dead but you are..." I said to her "Of course I'm not dead you died in a fire..." but then she said "I know you're alive but you're going to be with me soon!" Then I woke up screaming my head off! I ran to my parents room and they comforted me and I went back to sleep.
She was a very close friend and she was very nice. I kept having the same type of dream every single night! Had the dream, woke up screaming, parents comforted me. Same thing over and over! I didn't want to do that the rest of my life! So I did something about it! In my dream when she said "You're alive but you're going to be with me soon..." I got out of bed in my dream and carried her to the graveyard where her grave was, and put her where she belonged. Those were the scariest dreams I have ever had! Was she trying to tell me something? What do you think?.
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment