Friday 3 June 2016

6 Years Old Girl from the 1920s

 Location:Minnesota, United States
My sister recently stayed in our home, and said she was awoken from an afternoon nap by a little girl who was approximately 6-7 years old, wearing clothing that looked like it came from the 1920s-1930s. The girl asked her very clearly: "Have you seen my mama?" My sister replied "No" and then the girl promptly disappeared. This is far from the first such occurrence for my sister, who has been visited by numerous spirits in the past (including our great grandfather shortly after his funeral). However, she said it was unsettling because it was a child. She also said that she encountered spirits on the third floor of our home as well... Which I thought was very interesting because of two other occurrences:
1. My youngest daughter (15 months) becomes incredibly scared when I bring her with me up to the third floor to get things from a bedroom (practically climbing over my shoulder to get away from the room).
2. My working on the second floor, and clearly hearing footsteps and a "rolling" sound on the ceiling above me... Even though I had removed all the floor boards in that section of the attic level two years earlier.
I've also seen what I thought is another preschool daughter of mine walking in the hallways of the second floor in the evening on 3-4 occasions. The experience was so real/vivid that I called out my daughter's name and went to get her and take her back to bed... Only to not see her in the room I thought she walked into and then subsequently finding her sound-asleep in her room (on the other side of the house).
I have not yet been able to locate information on any young girls who might have died during the home's 95 year history. However, I would like to get to the bottom of this. Thanks for letting me share one of many stories and experiences I have had since my childhood.
yourghoststories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment