Friday 3 June 2016

Windy

Location:Mississippi, United states
 When I tell about Windy to my friends and family, they laugh, like I'm joking. I'm not joking or making this up. My story 100% true. Windy is the ghost that lives in my house. I don't know what her real name is, but I feel like she's a female, and she tends to get angry when I call her "the ghost". She's not mean or harmful, just mischievous.

One time, I was talking to my mom on the phone. I got mad at her and threw the phone at my bed. I went and sat by my dresser, which is a few feet away from my door. My bed is a few feet away from the dresser. When I sit in that spot, I can see everybody that comes in, but they can't see me. I was just sitting there, thinking to myself when my dad walked in. He asked me where the phone was because he wanted to use it. I told him it was on my bed. We looked and looked but we couldn't find it. When I finally found it, it was on the charger in the kitchen. I didn't put it there, and nobody had entered my room.

Things like this happen all the time. My things will go missing, but then reappear in different places.
Yourghostories

No comments:

Post a Comment