Friday 24 June 2016

Sex with a Ghost

Location:New Jersey United States
My boyfriend and I have been going out for maybe 2 years now. We haven't had sexual intercourse in awhile. But, just the other night, something strange happened. We moved into a new apartment a couple of days ago. A young man use to live there but he passed away fro drug overdose. He died maybe 5-6 years ago. I was in the apartment doing things and my boyfriend called saying that he had a surprise for me when he got home from work. I didn't know what he was talking about but then it came to me that we might do something tonight.
So I got ready and was in the bedroom and turned the lights off and waited. I was in the bed, getting a little tired. I closed my eyes a bit and then started falling asleep. Then I heard the floor creak and something sitting right next to me on the bed. I asked "Is that you John?" I got no answer but then I felt a hand on my hip and a sexual arousal. I felt something touch me and then grab me. It felt so good I'll tell you that. But, it didn't feel like John. I still went along with it on account I haven't been in bed with him in awhile. I started to moan and the bed was shaking. Then it was over and I fell asleep.
When I awoke the next morning I saw John sleeping right next to me. I got up and started the day as usual. Then John came into the kitchen. I said to him "Thanks for the surprise last night..." He looked at me confused and said "I didn't get to show you the surprise. When I came into the bedroom you were fast asleep..." I was shocked! But, if that wasn't John, who was it?
I did some research on the man that used to be living in this apartment. Neighbors told me that girls would come into the apartment with him and then leave in the morning happy.
I don't know what to believe... It never did happen again after that night. Was it the man? Can someone explain why he did that to me?
Source:Yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment