Friday 24 June 2016

Uncle

Location: South Carolina United States
Before my dad was born in 1964, his parents had a baby before him, 2 years before. My godmother told me that there was something wrong with him when he was 8 years old. He got really sick. She said he was like a carrot on a pan. He got so sick that he died.
My godmother said that my grandma was devastated. I never knew him, but I have heard a lot of stuff about him, he looked like my dad, he was disabled, and my grandma really loved him.
One day during the summer, I get out of my bed and go to the couch to read some books. When I got out there, I saw a grown up man wearing a white shirt like the ones men wear under their tuxedo jacket; it had gold buttons, he was wearing black pants, and black shoes.
I was standing pretty close to it when I got a bookmark and he looked like my dad. I knew it was not my dead grandpa who I have seen numerous times, my grandpa wears something different.
That night my sister and I talked about it. I said, "Hey I saw grandpa today but he was wearing something different". I described the outfit and my sister freaks out and tells me that it's not him. She said it's someone else!
I ask her who she thinks it is and she said names of relatives who died. I don't think it's any of them until she mentions my dad's dead brother. And I think to myself "Is it really him?"
I don't know who it is or maybe the apartment is haunted.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment