Wednesday 1 June 2016

Ghost On The Ship


I was on the USS Lexington, watching the Lewis and Clark movie in the theater and out of the corner of my eye I saw this sailor looking thing all in white walking around the corner. He was dressed like an old-fashioned sailor! I quickly turned toward that direction and just saw him walking around the corner.
I quickly tried to find some explanation for seeing him. The only reason I could think of was that he had maybe died on the ship.
So as soon as the movie was over I started telling my friend about it. She said it had just been my imagination but I think it was a lingering spirit not knowing he was dead.
I didn't see the spirit until I was in the engine room. I heard heavy footsteps and turned towards the sound. There was the man who I had seen in the theater.
I gasped and my friend came over and looked where I was staring. The spirit had left so she just said "Stop scaring me..."
We were leaving the ship and I just happened to glance at a top window and saw 4 men in white old-fashioned Navy uniforms. I thought ' I've had enough, I'm going to research these sprits ' I looked at the history of the USS Lexington. I found out that many of the men that had once been on the ship died during attacks. I found pictures of the same men I had seen.
I've decided never to go back on the Lexington unless I have to.
yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment