Thursday 23 June 2016

Mexican Woman Ghost in my Bed

Location: Mexico
My story takes place in puerto penasco aka rocky point in mexico. Me and my friends decided to take a trip to rocky point for spring break in 08. It was just kind of a spur of the moment kind of thing, so we didn't set no reservations at any hotels. Well when we got there, we decided to stay in a small hotel called "Hotel Arizona". It was not the greatest looking hotel but the owner offered us a good price so we had to take it.
We decided to unpack and go out and party because we got there like around 9pm. After a long night of clubbing we headed back to the hotel to get some sleep. I would say it was around 3am when we finally got back. The room was an average size room with two beds in it which me and another friend shared.
I ended up falling asleep within a couple of minutes of getting into bed. I'm fast asleep and I remember something just messing with my face, I finally wake up thinking it's like a mosquito or something. I get on my knees in bed to grab the covers behind me and when I look straight at the head board, I see a small mexican woman in my bed on my pillow. She looked like she was probably in her late 20's or early 30's. I could see her face perfectly.
At first I thought it was an actual person and I got scared and threw a punch at it because it startled me. But when I swung and hit nothing but air I knew something was wrong. I jumped out of bed still looking at it and it turned into a black ball of mist and disappeared. After that happened I turned on both the light and the tv and stayed awake the whole night.
And before anyone asked, no I was not drunk.
Source:yourghoststories

No comments:

Post a Comment